Add these aromatic naturally chocolate scented organic unrefined cocoa butter chunks to create smoothness to finished chocolate, cosmetics, tanning oils, soaps, lip balm and a multitude of DIY topical creams, moisturisers and lotions.
Orku natural organic Cocoa butter is produced using high quality whole cocoa beans from the pods that grows on the cacao tree. The Cocoa beans are fermented, roasted and then separated from their hulls. About 54–58% of the residue is butter. Our Cocoa butter is food grade.
Natural unrefined cocoa butter retains the characteristic smell of cocoa beans and adds a distinct chocolate taste and aroma to confectionery or other products. It has nutritious properties useful in both the food and cosmetic industries.
- Cosmetic, Confectionery, Pharmaceuticals and Aromatherapy Ingredient.
- Certified 100% Organic
- Certified 100% Vegan and Cruelty free - No animal-derived ingredients and not tested on animals.
- Botanical Name:Theobroma cacoa
- Appearance: Yellow raw chunks
- Cocoa Flavour and scent
- Food Grade
- Country of Origin: Ghana, Africa
- Derived from stearic and palmitic acids
- Comes in resealable bag
- Best stored below 30°C.
This product is originally sourced from an organic certified supplier
100% Natural, Pure and Organic Cocoa Butter.
Organic Cocoa Butter in resealable bag.