Our Neem Seed Oil is naturally rich in vitamin E and fatty acids. It is Pharmaceutical grade and double filtered.
Method of extraction: Cold pressed, virgin.
Properties: Contains a constituent called Azadirachtin. Popular in Ayurvedic and Aromatherapy skin care and hair care.
Application: Base for Bath oils and other bath products; Creams, lotions, body butters; Hair products; Soap; Sun care; Feet products (creams, scrubs).
Suitable for: Face, Body and Hair products.
Skin types: Most skin type.
25ml - Amber glass (round) bottle with dropper
30ml - Amber glass (round) bottle with euro dropper
100ml- Amber glass (round) bottle with euro dropper
500ml - Amber glass (round) bottle with tamper evident lid
1L- Amber glass (round) bottle with regular lid
5L- White plastic Jerrycan style bottle with tamper evident lid
Note: Pure neem seed oil becomes thicker at cooler temperatures and softer at hotter temperatures. Please note bottle shape and transparency may slightly vary depending on bottle availability.
Our Neem Oil is 100% Pure and starts to go thick and eventually solid when the temperature drops below 19-18 degrees. It is much the same as coconut oil.
All you need to do is warm it up in warmish water (or in the sun) for a few minutes and it will go back to original viscosity. No harm will be done and the quality remains the same.
- Please consult your health care practitioner.
- These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- We make no therapeutic use claims. Therapeutic is defined by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as:
- preventing, diagnosing, curing or alleviating a disease, ailment, defect or injury in persons or animals; or
- influencing, inhibiting or modifying a physiological process in persons or animals; or
- testing the susceptibility of persons or animals to a disease or ailment; or
- influencing, controlling or preventing conception in persons; or
testing for pregnancy in persons; or
- the replacement or modification of parts of the anatomy in persons or animals.