This paraffin waxing pot heats melts wax for hair removal. Wax can be used for facial or body hair. Fits 2 x 500ml of Wax.
This double wax heater will assist you in wax treatments, making the skin soft and smooth. This is a professional model wax heater for hot and warm wax, providing heat adjustment and is also CE Certified.
- 360 C heating coil for a fast and even wax meltdown
- On and Off switch with Light Indicator
- Temperature is adjustable – from 0 to 80 degrees Celsius
- Suitable for all types of waxes
- Includes a removable aluminium container with a handle
- Suitable for home and professional salon use
- CE and ROHS Certified
- Capacity: 1000ml (Double Pot 2x 500ml)
- Inner Pot size: Diameter 10.5cm x Height 8cm
- Approximate warmer size: 37.5 (L) x 21 (H) x 18 (W)cm
- Voltage: 220V; 50 ~ 60Hz
- Power: 200W
- Plug: AU PLUG
The Double Wax Heater is designed so that you can have two pots going at the same time and you can control each ones temperature individually. Please read through the below information before use as it’s very important and will help to get the best result from your machine.
- The device must be kept on a stable surface during use
- Always kept out of reach of children
- Only touch the inside of the pots whilst hot with sticks scalpel etc
- Never use the heater near water Hair Removal Treatment- ALWAYS COMPLETE A SKIN TEST FIRST ON A SMALL AREA BEFORE FULL USE
- Make sure the skin is clean
- Add your desired wax into wax pot and turn it on to the required temperature
- Heat the wax for about 25-30 mins at the desired temperature. (The light will stay on the heater while it’s heating up)
- Always check the instructions from your wax
- When the consistency has thickened and holds onto the scalpel for you then begin to use
- Unplug the device when it’s not in use and allow it to cool before cleaning or storing the heater
- Apply the wax onto the area in the same direction of the hair growth (not too thick)
- Grab your wax strip and firmly press down and rub it in the same direction as the hair growth approximately 3-4 times to make sure wax and strip are firmly stuck together for best result.
- Rip wax strip off quickly in the opposite direction to the hair growth.
- If wax is too hot, wait for a while until the temperature is a safe enough to begin the operation.
- Do NOT place or store the device where it can fall or be pulled in to a tub or sink.
- Do NOT place the wax warmer into water or any liquid, keep surrounding area dry.
- Do NOT treat skin that is already inflamed, sunburnt, bruised or scratched.