An easy-to-use, natural antiseptic that kills 99.99% of germs and bacteria. With a unique blend of eucalyptus, tea tree and lavender oils, this spray has a pleasant fragrance and is soothing on the skin. Ideal for home, work, in the garden or while playing sport.
Features And Benefits
- Kills 99.99% of germs
- Highly effective natural antiseptic
- For minor cuts, abrasions, blisters, insect bites and mild acne
- Triple action:
- Eucalyptus Oil - Strong antimicrobial properties. In addition, eucalyptus oil provides a cooling sensation and helps to relieve irritation.
- Tea Tree Oil - A powerful antibacterial and antifungal, used as a broad spectrum antiseptic.
- Lavender Oil - A soothing, aromatic oil, traditionally used as a bactericide and a perfume. Lavender and eucalyptus are often used in combination to provide a pleasant, fresh fragrance.
- Soothing, non-staining spray with a fresh, pleasant fragrance
- Easy to use, convenient finger pump spray
- Unbreakable handy purse size - travel friendly
- Suitable for the entire family
How To Use
Apply directly to minor cuts, abrasions, blisters, insect bites or stings. Best used undiluted, or for sensitive areas, dissolve 1 part in 5 parts water.
For management of pimples or tinea, apply directly to skin or use a cotton bud or clean finger to apply.
- Eucalyptus Oil 136mg/mL
- Tea Tree Oil 18mg/mL
- Lavender Oil 9mg/mL
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue use if sensitivity occurs. Always read the label, use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your doctor.