These Fabric Plant Grow Bags provide a highly breathable environment, keeping roots and soil oxygenated and cool throughout the year. Great for developing robust, fibrous root systems that stay healthy without needing regular root pruning.
Constructed with thick non-woven felt, and double stitched seams ensures they are durable enough to last for multiple seasons of gardening while creating an oxygen healthy root system for the plant
- Made of high quality and durable thick non-woven fabric.
- Double stitched to ensure durability.
- Provide great support, while allowing air to travel into the root system.
- Improving drainage and allow excess heat to escape, producing superior plants.
- Help plants become established more quickly after transplanting.
- Fabric Planter pots can be used in traditional soil gardens or soils mixes
- Soft-sided containers last for years, even in the harshest winters
- Excellent for growing the widest variety of container or potted plants, and for vegetables like tomatoes and potato.
- Type: Fabric Pot with Handles
- Size: 38 liter
- Dimensions (cm): 40 (diameter) x 30 (height)
- Material: Non-Woven Felt
- Colour: Black
- Approx. Weight: 160g each
6 Pack of 38 liter Fabric Pots.